Last week, MojaMala2 tagged me in her 11 Random Facts post. Never one to pass up a blogging meme, I figured I’d participate. Here are the rules:
- Post these rules
- You must post 11 random things about yourself
- Answer the questions set for you in their post
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
- Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them
- No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people!
OK, well, I’m going to modify the rules a little bit. The people who have already done the meme have tagged just about everyone in the blogosphere that I would have tagged. So, I’ll simply give you the 11 facts and answer Moja’s 11 questions.
Random Facts About Me
1. I HATE bananas. Even as a kid, I wouldn’t eat them.
2. I didn’t get my drivers license until I was 24 years old.
3. I’ve never been on a Tremont Art Walk. Bad Clevelander!
4. CLEguy and I met on Match.com. I totally think we’re cute enough to be on a commercial, don’t you?!
5. I didn’t play any sports in high school, but I was a captain on the Speech & Debate team.
6. When Bar Symon was open, I went to every monthly craft beer dinner there, but one. The one I missed was because CLEguy’s sister was having her baby, so it was a worthwhile trade-off.
7. CLEmom and I lived with CLEgrandpa while I was growing up. A three-generation household is an interesting challenge.
8. In between boomeranging back to CLE, I lived in DC for three years and Denver for one year.
9. My dream job is teaching constitutional law. Yes, I’m a geek. See, also, #5.
10. CLEpup is my first-ever rescue dog and I’m never going back to anything else.
11. “Cowboy Take Me Away” by the Dixie Chicks was the first country song I fell in love with and got me hooked on country music.
Now to Moja’s questions:
What are you wearing? Black yoga pants, t-shirt, lululemon jacket
What is your dream race to run? If I liked running/still wanted to run, then the Cleveland Marathon.
Where is your favorite vacation spot? Really anywhere warm, tropical, and beachy.
What was your last dream about? I honestly don’t remember.
Would you rather be too hot or too cold? Too hot. I’m a freeze baby and HATE being cold.
If you had to listen to one song on repeat forever what would it be? “Like the Rain” by Clint Black. It’s beautiful and haunting and his voice is amazing.
What was your favorite school subject? (Do not say recess) In high school, probably English. I always loved to read and write.
If you could go back to school would you study the same things or pick a different major? This is actually a big question for me at the moment. I’d keep both my undergrad major (political science) and grad school (law) the same. But I’d be more sure about how I wanted to use the degrees after school.
Are you an Apple fan or Android fan? Apple.
Any tattoos or piercing? Are they visible? I have my ears pierced. Yes, my ears are visible :-)
Favorite alcoholic beverage? A big red wine…mostly Zinfandel these days.
Happy Friday, CLE!